Erotic Seductress

“You really have nighttime vision, don’t you?”

“I’m a hunter. Part of my duty is to see light. Don’t worry. You looked beautiful entering the water. Picture Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.”

Pam beamed wryly.

“I’m not a redhead though.”

“I noticed. And it’s okay by me.”

He swam closer, stood chest deep in water.

“You were right. This does feel good. Do you always swim at night?”

“Always.”

“I can’t remember ever swimming in moonlight. It’s a very odd experience.”

“And so is this…”

He pulled her near and kissed her deep. She was bedazzled by fate! She wanted Jake, needed him too. She hungered for the sheer physical sensation of being embraced by this man. As his eager hands coerced her hips, she registered his member, and it gave her magnificent satisfaction to know she was cause.

“Talk about larger than life,” she managed, stroking him firmly.

“It’s been a while,” he warned. “Don’t think I can take much foreplay.”

“Tell me when to stop.”

She stroked him some more as he searched her urgent tight zone. Then she gave in to a delicious ache that radiated rapidly inside her…

No comments: